Wenzel Fitness Center is a full service fitness center that features: cardio equipment, free weights, spin bikes, group fitness classes, personal trainers and much more! Fitness equipment orientations, youth orientation, fitness assessments and facility tours are available.
• An eligible user is defined as Active Duty and Active Duty family members, Retiree & Retiree family members, Reservist & Reservist family members and DoD Civilian employees.
• A guest is defined as any non-eligible patrons: to include DoD Civilian family members and visiting friends of any eligible patron. All guests must be escorted by their sponsor at all times. Guests are required to have picture identification and must sign in each time they use the facility. One guest limitation per sponsor.
• Youth ages 10 - 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times while in any of the fitness areas, including fitness classes. Youth under age 15 are not permitted in the free weight room or free weight areas in the fitness center.
• A user must be at least 15 years old to be allowed entrance into the fitness center unaccompanied. Eligible users 10 to 14 years old must attend a youth orientation session with a trainer to obtain their youth card. This card allows the under-age users to work out in the fitness center while accompanied by an adult. An appointment must be made to guarantee availability of a trainer for youth orientations. Youth cards will be issued at the trainer's discretion.
General Fitness Center Guidelines
• Consult a physician prior to beginning an exercise program
• Warm up prior to using the equipment and cool down afterwards
• Be mindful of other users: 30 minutes on all cardiovascular equipment, if others are waiting to use it
• Report any injuries or equipment problems to staff members located at the front desk
• Proper gym attire and shoes are required at all times
• Sports bras, Muscle shirts or exposed undergarments must be covered
• No obscene or offensive print/ pictures on clothing allowed
• Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to be in the weight rooms or cardio areas unsupervised.
• Infants and toddlers: Infants and toddlers in strollers, car seat carriers or infant of any sort are prohibited from any area of the fitness center. This is necessary to remove any potential injury to the child, as well as unsafe distractions from other patrons.
• Youth (10-14): When accompanied and under direct supervision of an adult 18 years of older, and upon completion of a Youth Fitness Orientation program, may use designated cardio and strength training equipment (NO FREE WEIGHTS) in this facility. Valid Youth Orientation ID and military cards required for ages 10-15.
Safety & Sanitation
• Food and drinks other than water are not allowed.
• For privacy and protection to all patrons, cell phone usage is prohibited in the locker rooms, fitness center and group fitness classes
• No cameras are allowed in locker rooms
• Wipe off controls, panels, seats, rails and pads after usage
• For sanitary purposes, workout towel are provided
• Weights, dumbbells, kettle bells and bars need to be returned to their proper place after usage
• Be in control of your weights and don't allow them to drop
• When using weights, collars are required
• Dumbbells, kettle bells and weight bars are not permitted on padded benches
• Trainers are available: Monday- Friday during gym hours at no charge
• All patrons are responsible for complying with these policies, as well as any additional policies posted throughout the facility.
Monday: 5 am - 8 pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 1 am - 8 pm
Friday: 5 am - 6 pm
Saturday/Sunday: 8 am - 6 pm